Older, younger, close to retirement or already there- Believe it or not your age can be a significant factor when choosing a mortgage. Today Joe breaks down how age along with potential income influence your mortgage making decision through every stage of life from your first job out of college till you’re on a fixed income in retirement. Specific topics include:
- When you want to time your most expensive mortgage
- How does your relationship with mortgage, income and overhead change in your late 50’s and early 60’s?
- Calculating potential income
- What to do if your career has fluctuating income
- Accelerating your mortgage payments approaching retirement
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.