The urge to invest in real estate is always growing in the Bay Area and around the US. Today Joe calls up Amy Kirsch, Director of Investor Services for Realty Shares to explain just how simple it can be to begin investing. Specific topics include:
- What is real estate investing and how does it work?
- What makes Realty Shares attractive to investors?
- Investing using your retirement accounts
- Tips and tricks for amateur investors
- Realty Shares buying competitor Acquire Real Estate
- Stock market vs. real estate investing benefits
- Minimum investment amounts and process to qualifying
- The future of Realty Shares and crowdfunded real estate
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.