When we stage our homes for sale there are different points of view and many consumers find the differences between cheap staging and expensive renovations to be a bit blurry at times. In fact sellers aren’t even committed to staging the whole home, a few choice rooms are usually enough to do the trick. The National Association of Realtors recently unloaded some statistics on us and we just had to share them. With our years of experience Bobbi and Buddy will be able to translate and explain what the numbers really mean. Specific topics include:
- The home staging effect on a buyers point of view
- Why staging makes a difference in results
- The study of colors
- Most common home improvement items recommended to sellers
- Staging rooms by importance
- Getting the most out of your staging
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.