When inventory is low it’s always good to have an expert around who knows how to navigate the market. Coldwell Banker agent, Michael Riese, joins Joe in studio today to discuss the challenges consumers and professionals are currently facing in the industry. Currently working in both luxury and standard residential markets Michael has noticed some specific buyer profiles and activity similarities… These behaviors could mean a lot to showing where we are in the market cycle, maybe even suggesting we already seen the market correction. Also in discussion:
- What qualifies as luxury and entry level housing around Silicon Valley?
- What should consumers be concerned about
- How do consumers know they’re choosing the right agent?
- The Google effect on downtown San Jose
- San Jose bargain areas and the quest for quality schools
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.