Sight Unseen Home Buying
It takes a lot of trust and a strong buyer-agent relationship to buy a property sight unseen. Here in the US these transactions are more common because we may take the professional relationship for granted, but that isn’t necessarily the standard worldwide. This week Joe, Bobbi and Buddy discuss the finer aspects of buying property before seeing it. Specific topics include:
- Trust levels ?International vs. US buyers
- Agents using technology to help clients make a purchase
- An agent’s value vs. commission fees
- People who attempt to secure better financing by lying about the property’s usage
- How many recent homebuyers made an offer sight unseen?
- And more
Be sure to check out our website for additional resources, exquisite properties and more at www.BobbiDecker.com. To reach Bobbi directly call (650) 346-5352 or email her at [email protected].
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at [email protected], call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.
Leave a Comment