Last week Joe and Mike sat down and discussed the challenges of financing and purchasing in the Bay Area; a concerning problem for first time home buyers and anyone not working in high-end tech. Today our hosts are focusing on the community’s needs by looking at creative purchasing ideas and other things you can do in the Bay Area. Can you come up with any original or alternative solutions? Specific topics include:
- How bad are the inventory numbers?
- Gift funds and gift equity
- Commuting from South County or the Central Valley
- Non-occupant co-buyers
- Equity sharing agreements
- Granny units, modular granny units, tiny homes and mobile homes
- Multifamily homes
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.