Bay Area Housing – What to Expect as We Close 2016 and Look to 2017 with our Sponsor Coldwell Banker
Did you miss out on one of our top monthly mixers this year? Listen in today as Host Joe Cucchiara is joined by three Coldwell Banker managers: Doug Evans, Shawn Carroll and Bill Rehbock. Joe and our guests will start off with an overview of the changing market discussing fewer cash offers and more traditional deals being made, low interest rates, and dropping home values. Also in discussion today:
- Preparing agents for the adjusted market
- Will the flattening trend continue?
- Technology that is changing the buying and selling process
- Growth and developments
- What makes Coldwell Banker different and why should consumer choose them?
- Toys for Tots and Project Reindeer foundations
Listen in between 3-4 pm PST on AM 1220 KDOW. To learn more about all our hosts and how to contact them, simply visit www.reradiolive.com.
Leave a Comment