Long time listeners will know that the topic of developing and discovering new technology is a favorite of Joe’s. Calling in today is Bootstrap Legal Founder and CEO, Amy Wan. The amazing thing about Bootstrap Legal is their use of technology. Amy has created software which automates the drafting of legal paperwork for real estate crowdfunding deals, making it cheaper, faster and easier for consumers. Specific topics include:
- Real estate syndication and crowdfunding
- Raising capital under regulation
- What is the best way to educate yourself about crowdfunding?
- What is congress doing that will affect your ability to raise capital?
- What should consumer should look for before investing
- Is crowfunding and syndication residential, commercial or both?
- Is there a minimum investment and can you allocate over different properties?
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408)-838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.
All the information in this podcast is broadcast in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of associated information. www.reradiolive.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015. Joe Cucchiara MLO 273084 This is not a commitment to lend. Bobbi Decker CalBRE 00607999. Our team fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. For more information, please visit: http://portal.hud.gov/. Read more at http://radiolive.rerl.libsynpro.com/#xhDOuqiFWVEfL1qw.99