One of biggest challenges in the industry today revolves around financing. In fact most consumers find real estate transactions and fees to be fairly straight forward while loans are more likely to be confusing or misleading. Today Joe covers things be aware of when being quoted for a home loan. Specific topics include:
- Why loans become more confusing when you focus on them second
- Identifying problem areas in the lending process
- What you don’t know about lending websites
- What interest rates are valid?
- How do you compare rates and who do you believe?
- Steps to take when getting an online quote
- And more!
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.