Over the 7+ years of hosting RERL, it’s quite easy for Joe to say that real estate investing is the topic that gathers the most interest from our listeners. And if you’ve invested in real estate in Silicon Valley over the last 30-50 years, you could say your investment has turned out well. Today Keller Williams Investment and Income Property specialist, Scott Poncetta, returns to help us better understand the basics of investing. Specific topics include:
- Critical understandings for first-time investors
- Lack of buildable SV land
- Investing inside and outside Silicon Valley
- Leveraging money and equity
- What about people who have lost on real estate investments?
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.