A lot of real estate news lately has focused on market stabilization and company consolidation. While other companies may be seeing a reduction in business that simply isn’t true for one today’s guest. Today Joe is joined by Doug Evans, the managing broker for Coldwell Banker in Los Gatos which just happens to be the highest producing office in North America. Listen in as Joe finds out about Doug’s success and what he expects for the future. Specific topics include:
- Achieving success and making a difference in a competitive market
- Managing and motivating a large group of people
- Disruption in the industry –What will stick and who will disappear?
- New technology that improves agent and consumer experience
- Future consolidation & price compression
- The agent-consumer relationship vs. automated transactions
- What factors are shaping today’s market
- And much, much more…
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408)-838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.
All the information in this podcast is broadcast in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of associated information. www.reradiolive.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015. Joe Cucchiara MLO 273084 This is not a commitment to lend. Our team fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. For more information, please visit: http://portal.hud.gov/. Read more at http://radiolive.rerl.libsynpro.com/#xhDOuqiFWVEfL1qw.99