Real Estate Radio LIVE Is Growing Our Team!
Marketing Coordinator Position – Now OPEN
Real Estate Radio LIVE is a 5 day radio program, covering the world of anything & everything real estate® – and is now seeking a marketing coordinator to join our team! This full-time position works closely with a Radio Host (who is also a top producing mortgage planner), to drive, manage and coordinate all marketing efforts – including but not limited to: social media posting & engagement, daily radio scheduling, event planning and guest booking. Strong communication skills, flexibility and positivity are the most important qualities desired in a candidate.
- Communications outreach: scheduling guests, preparing daily show notes, blogging and reporting show schedule to radio producers.
- Social media management: Updating Facebook business pages, LinkedIn & RE Radio LIVE blog daily (including finding relevant, educational content).
- Events coordination: Booking venue, arranging remote broadcast, providing guest count, responding to guest inquiries and updating event marketing materials monthly.
- Podcast supervision: Ensure that podcast platform remains functional, send weekly radio schedule to podcast producer, help guests promote podcasts & ensure functionality on iTunes & Google Play.
- Marketing duties: May be asked to assist with the creation or revision of radio and mortgage marketing materials, developing events in Facebook and Eventbrite, sending email campaigns via Constant Contact & other projects as requested.
- General administrative tasks: Calendaring via Outlook, inputting database information as needed, greeting clients, providing proactive, consistent communication with internal & external team members, as well as business partners.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong attention to detail and solid reliability.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers, social media platforms, database systems (CRM experience preferred but not required) and WordPress or other blogging medium.
- Comfortable developing new internal systems, learning new tasks and applying the use of technology for efficiency.
- Proven aptitude to communicate clearly and courteously via phone, email and in person.
- High comfort level representing, maintaining and exceeding brand standards (responsibility, integrity, organization, positivity, etc.)
- Willingness to work as part of a team and complete diverse tasks related to all aspects of business development.
- Thrives in fast-paced, changing and dynamic work environments.
All interested candidates should email [email protected].
Compensation is dependent on experience; bonus eligibility potential after 6 months. Real estate and/marketing communications experience is desired but not required. We are willing to train the right person with the right attitude; candidates with varying education and experience are encouraged to apply.