One of things we’ve talked a lot about on our show last year is the flattening market. This year, demand is still low….but so is inventory. So what can stressed sellers do when they’re ready to tackle the sale, but not the purchase? Joe, Bobbi and Buddy talk to move-up and move-down buyers who have lots of equity, but stalled their move due to complexities. Specific topics include:
- Listing with buying contingencies
- Penalty clauses and contingencies in your offer or counteroffer
- Liabilities on exiting property
- Lending strategies for all-cash buyers with equity locked up in their first house
- Leverage other assets for your purchase
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.