Getting creative with your financing is not exactly a hidden subject and many of us are familiar with the arms and bridge loans. In the first half of today’s show Joe explains lesser known strategies available when traditional down payments become too burdensome; something extremely helpful for retirees in need of financing. Joe also chats with serial entrepreneur Kevin Bupp who has found a niche in mobile home investments when the search for affordable housing keeps getting harder. Specific topics include:
- Permitting issues and entry barriers
- Stigmas, misguided perceptions and residents
- 3 main mobile home models
- How to learn more about mobile home investing
- Are there areas you should avoid investing in?
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408)-838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.