As more people start their search online the recent years have brought us more real estate related sites than you can possibly imagine. More options doesn’t always translate to good options though and understanding who you can and can’t trust is becoming more important every day. Today Joe uncovers red flags you will find on the web that should send you clicking for a different site. Specific topics include:
- Agents with paid advertisements vs. agents who earn good reviews
- Disclosures that sell leads
- Are things worse on the lending side?
- Understanding who to trust in lending
- How do you know if a person or site is trustworthy?
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at [email protected], call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.