Throughout the last few weeks Jack Russo has been teaching us about the alarming challenges of litigation. Litigation funding is a whole new topic that changes the way entrepreneurs think about surviving litigation. In fact if it weren’t for litigation funding many cases just wouldn’t be able to happen. Today Joe and Jack tackle modern litigation funding issues that apply to both plaintiff and defense cases. Specific topics include:
- How third party funding works
- Litigation funding around the world
- Is litigation funding considered legal or ethical?
- Self funding liability
- Case expenses
- Litigation funding targeting
- Is the judge aware of litigation funders?