It’s been a while but our lengthy sellers market has swung back to a purchase market. After such a long stretch where they didn’t have much power, it’s easy for buyers to be misinformed about all the products available to them. Today, Host Joe Cucchiara reviews 30 year fixed alternatives now that rates have risen. Specific topics include:
- Standard conforming, high balance conforming and jumbo financing levels
- 30 year fixed vs. arm products in a low interest rate environment
- Economic cycles, interest rates and your mortgage
- How much could 7/1 and 10/1 arm loans save you in today’s environment?
- Figuring out your financing strategy
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.