Who knows tile better than someone who has been doing it since they were 10 years old? Funston Tile‘s General Manager, Donovan Funston, is in studio today as Mike kicks this week off with a podcast focused on tile and flooring. Do you consider tile to be a luxury? Walk into any commercial building and you’ll most likely to see tile replaced by cheaper vinyl and laminates. However, tile is largely considered the norm for the average Silicon Valley homeowner and could mean a harder sale for anybody who doesn’t have it. Also in discussion:
- Comparing cost and value differences of tile to other materials
- Trendy vs. classic options
- Why you should always use licensed contractors over unlicensed contractors and cheap installers
- Are tile permits necessary?
- Quality of installation
- Things consumers should expect when getting tile work done
To contact Mike D’Ambrosio you can visit his website at www.MikeDSells.com, email him at Mike@MikeDSells.com or call at (408) 630-0101.