In today’s continuation of the Biggest Threats Facing Real Estate, Joe and Mike switch from the tech disruptions in real estate and look at the political side of real estate. There’s a lot of uncertainty around the globe due to more than just trade, travel, immigration policies. Today, Joe and Mike focus on the political issues that could affect your next real estate transactions. Specific topics include:
- Cross-border investing, financing and citizenship issues that precede Trump’s trade and immigration policies
- Affordable housing for a growing population
- How politics affect interest rates
- Infrastructure on investments
- Accommodating an ageing population locked into their homes by taxes
- Is home ownership still a goal for millennials with student debt?
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408) 838-9060 or simply visit www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.