Today, show is a recap of the monetized installment sales discussion Host, Joe Cucchiara had with wealth strategists Jamie Cooke from MC2 Wealth Solutions and Stanley Crow from S. Crow Collateral Corp. After explaining what a monetized installment sale can do they touch on several other aspects including:
- What can you do with the loan proceeds and can they be used for personal purposes?
- Why have more people not heard about monetized installment sales and how do you find out more?
- Their roles in a 1031 exchange.
- Risks involving payments.
- What does the IRS think about monetized installment sales?
- Why many people should consider a monetized installment loan and is it better than a 1031 exchange?
Tune in TODAY at 3pm PST on AM 1220 KDOW, or listen streaming online at www.kdow.biz.
If you can’t listen now – you can always listen later! Be sure to find our podcasts here, or on iTunes, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher and all of your favorite podcasting services.