Sitting down with Mike D’Ambrosio today is Scott Poncetta of Keller Williams, who brings his knowledge of investment properties into the studio. Mike and Scott discuss the shifts in both residential and commercial markets as well as comparing Santa Cruz’s market to San Mateo, Santa Clara and Alameda’s market. Other topics for discussion:
- What will an increase in interest rates mean for the market?
- Division between full service professional realtors and online discount transactions
- Affordable granny units and secondary units being geared towards younger buyers
- 1031 exchange for a primary residence
- Planning for your real estate future with a professional
Call in with your questions during the show at 1(800)516-1220 between 3:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. PST on AM 1220 KDOW. To learn more about all our hosts and how to contact them, simply visit http://www.RERadioLive.com.
All the information in this podcast is broadcast in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of associated information. http://www.reradiolive.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015. Joe Cucchiara MLO 273084 This is not a commitment to lend. Bobbi Decker CalBRE 00607999. Mike D’Ambrosio CalBRE 01841982. Our team fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. For more information, please visit: http://portal.hud.gov/.