The urge to invest in real estate is always growing in the Bay Area and around the US. Today Joe calls up Amy Kirsch, Director of Investor Services for Realty Shares to explain just how simple it can be to begin investing. Specific topics include:
- What is real estate investing and how does it work?
- What makes Realty Shares attractive to investors?
- Investing using your retirement accounts
- Tips and tricks for amateur investors
- Realty Shares buying competitor Acquire Real Estate
- Stock market vs. real estate investing benefits
- Minimum investment amounts and process to qualifying
- The future of Realty Shares and crowdfunded real estate
If you wish to contact Joe Cucchiara email him at Joe@RERadioLive.com, call (408)-838-9060 or simply visit http://www.RERadioLive.com. We also provide additional information to help you make smart decisions in and around your real estate venture.
All the information in this podcast is broadcast in good faith and for general information purpose only. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of associated information. http://reradiolive.com All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2015. Joe Cucchiara MLO 273084 This is not a commitment to lend. Bobbi Decker CalBRE 00607999. Mike D’Ambrosio CalBRE 01841982. Our team fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. For more information, please visit: http://portal.hud.gov/. Read more at http://radiolive.rerl.libsynpro.com/#xhDOuqiFWVEfL1qw.99