For the first time ever Joe Cucchiara is combining international real estate with financial planning as he welcomes Ariadne Horstman, CFP of Appreciate Personal Finance. After learning how Ariadne found a career specializing in the international assets, Joe asks our guest to tell us a bit about the international market trends which includes increased mobility around the globe and more US regulations. She then explains some financial terms and forms that keep you out of trouble. Also in discussion today:
- Legal issues of owning international land
- Gathering a specialized legal team
- Legal ownership differences around the world
- Currency risk issues and restricted money movement
- International bank account difficulties
Be sure to listen in between 3-4pm PST on AM 1220 KDOW. To learn more about all our hosts and how to contact them, simply visit www.reradiolive.com.